Washtenaw County, Michigan Rat Control Services
Rodent entry elimination: We see many attempts by handymen, pest control companies, and Washtenaw County, Michigan rodent extraction companies that do not include the removal of any roofing material. Often the prevention includes the emptying of a can of foam into the void. Without the removal of roofing material, there is no assurance that rodent entry will be eliminated. When we encounter these substandard attempts, we must first remove the previous application. When this includes foam, the extraction of the foam takes longer than the application of our wire prevention product.
Rodent elimination by those who are not insured exposes you, the Washtenaw County, Michigan homeowner, to unnecessary liabilities. It is in your best interest to request proof of insurance for worker’s compensation and public liability before work begins on your roof. It’s doubtful that you will find these companies or individuals carry such insurance. Those who do not often work in this environment typically cannot afford expensive roofing insurance.
Do rats dig holes? Do they burrow under houses? How deep?
Do rats make good pets?
Rodent Proofing For Fall
Baiting Tips for Mice
Will a rat in the attic have a nest of babies?
Rats: How to Get Rid of Rats for Good!
The Invasion Of Roof Rats
Can rats hurt you?
- Rat Control Ann Arbor MI
- Rat Trapper Ypsilanti Twp MI
- Rat Exterminator Pittsfield Twp MI
- Rat Exterminator Ypsilanti MI
- Rodent Exterminator Scio Twp MI
- Rat Control Superior Twp MI
- Rat Trapper Saline MI
- Rat Trapper York Twp MI
- Rat Trapper Northfield Twp MI
- Rodent Exterminator Webster Twp MI
- Roof Rat Removal Augusta Twp MI
- Rat Exterminator Lodi Twp MI
- Rat Trapper Dexter Twp MI
- Rat Exterminator Whitmore Lake MI
- Rat Exterminator Salem MI
- Rat Exterminator Chelsea MI
- Rat Trapper Manchester Twp MI
- Rat Control Dexter MI
- Rat Removal Ann Arbor Twp MI
- Rat Removal Lima Twp MI
- Rat Exterminator Sylvan Twp MI
- Rat Trapper Manchester MI
- Rat Removal Saline Twp MI