Macomb County, Michigan Rat Control Services
Rodent entry elimination: We see many attempts by handymen, pest control companies, and Macomb County, Michigan rodent extraction companies that do not include the removal of any roofing material. Often the prevention includes the emptying of a can of foam into the void. Without the removal of roofing material, there is no assurance that rodent entry will be eliminated. When we encounter these substandard attempts, we must first remove the previous application. When this includes foam, the extraction of the foam takes longer than the application of our wire prevention product.
Rodent elimination by those who are not insured exposes you, the Macomb County, Michigan homeowner, to unnecessary liabilities. It is in your best interest to request proof of insurance for worker’s compensation and public liability before work begins on your roof. It’s doubtful that you will find these companies or individuals carry such insurance. Those who do not often work in this environment typically cannot afford expensive roofing insurance.
The Invasion Of Roof Rats
Check Your Attic!
Information on Pack Rats and Roof Rats
How to Stop Roof Rat Damage
Can Rats Chew Through Wires in a Car?
What if a rat got inside my house?
Do rats have bones? How can they fit in such small holes?
Do rats attack human necks?
Does car insurance cover rat damage?
Are cage traps a good option for rats?
- Rodent Exterminator Warren MI
- Roof Rat Removal Sterling Heights MI
- Rat Exterminator St Clair Shores MI
- Rat Control Roseville MI
- Rat Removal Chesterfield Twp MI
- Rat Control Eastpointe MI
- Rat Control Washington Twp MI
- Rat Trapper Mount Clemens MI
- Rodent Exterminator Fraser MI
- Rat Removal New Baltimore MI
- Rat Exterminator Lenox Twp MI
- Rat Control Center Line MI
- Rodent Exterminator Bruce Twp MI
- Rat Removal Armada Twp MI
- Rat Trapper Utica MI
- Roof Rat Removal New Haven MI
- Rat Control Ray Twp MI
- Roof Rat Removal Romeo MI
- Rat Exterminator Richmond Twp MI
- Rodent Exterminator Armada MI